NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Eligibility: The Kinktionary Gift Pack Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding its territories and possessions) and Washington D.C. who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry (“Entrant”(s)). Void in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and where prohibited. The Giveaway is sponsored by Kinktionary Lab, LLC. (“Sponsor”). Void where prohibited by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
2. Prize: The Giveaway allows Entrants to enter random drawings, as described below, on the Kinktionary Instagram account (the “Account”) for a chance at The Gift Pack (“Prize”). The Gift pack includes one 12” leather strap, one 2” latex tape roll, one large anal plug, two 3” felt patches. The average retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $57.00 USD. The total ARV of all Prizes is $57.00 USD. THE ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
No Prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize received.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway shall begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 2nd, 2017 and shall end at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 6th, 2017 (“Giveaway Period”).
4. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway you must (a) follow the Account, and (b) place a comment (“Comment”) on any post published on the Account (together the “Entry”). Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. A MAXIMUM OF THREE ENTRIES ARE PERMITTED PER PERSON. For a comment to qualify as an entry it must contain (a) more than 20 characters (b) may not contain only emojis (c) may not be copied and used for additional entries. (d) may not contain spam content.
5. Winning: The winner of the Giveaway (“Winner”) shall be chosen by the Sponsor based on Sponsor’s personal affinity for the Comment. The Winner shall be chosen within 2 days of the end of the Giveaway Period.
6. Prize Claim: The Winner will be notified within 2 days of the drawing via Instagram Direct Message. The Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within 5 days of notification, or as directed by the Sponsor. The failure to respond timely, to the notifications and the failure to provide the Prize Claim Documents will result in forfeiture of the Prize and, in such case, the Sponsor may declare an alternate winner, based on another random drawing. If a Prize goes unclaimed or is forfeited by the Winner, the Prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’ sole discretion. The Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Winner, for the actual value of the Prize received. Other restrictions may apply.
7. Rights of Sponsor: Sponsor, shall have the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to refuse any Entry whatsoever made by Entrants which it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules or which it finds in its sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable for any reason.
8. Instagram Policies
Your participation in and entry into this giveaway must be in compliance with Instagram’s own Community Guidelines. Entries which don’t comply with Instagram’s Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
Instagram is not affiliated with, and is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release Instagram from any and all liability related to this.
Entrants hereby release, waive and discharge any and all claims of damage, loss or causes of action (including, negligence), including (but not limited to) death, personal injury or loss or damage to property, which the entrant or any of the entrant’s representatives, heirs, next of kin or assignees (“Entrant’s Representatives”) may have or which may hereinafter accrue to the entrant or Entrant Representatives against the Released Parties as a result of the entrant’s participation in the Contest or the receipt or use of the Prize awarded herein.
Kinktionary Lab, LLC.
1200A Scottsville Road Suite 490E
Rochester, New York 14624